Uniform changes 2017 - 2020 - click here for information
Wearing our uniform respectfully:
- The only jewellery permitted is one plain gold/silver stud in each ear and a wristwatch.
- Make up and nail polish are not permitted.
- Students are to be clean shaven.
- The wearing of headphones at any time is impolite and therefore prohibited.
- Long sleeved shirts are to be worn tucked in.
- A plain white t-shirt may be worn as an underneath layer.
- Skirts must be of a reasonable length – just above or below the knee.
- Sandals are to be black or brown with a back-strap that is to be worn up.
- Boys’ shoes will be completely black, flat, lace-up and able to take a shine/polish. School socks are to be worn pulled up.
- Girls’ shoes are to be completely black, flat and able to take a shine/polish. Black opaque tights may be worn in winter as an alternative to school socks, which are to be worn pulled up.
- The regulation Inglewood High School Jacket is able to be purchased through the school office.